I feel like there is SO MUCH GOING ON, even though a lot of it is over:
1. Elizabeth's tonsillectomy (over) and the resulting difficulty she's having with articulation (not over)
2. Paul's trip to DC, and the change in plans that had to be made because of Hurricane Irene (over)
3. Buying school supplies, and school starting (about three-quarters over)
4. Nephew being born (over as of this past Tuesday, yet ongoing because of wanting to visit and bake stuff and find a good present)
5. A visit from my aunt, and my uncle's death after a very long and painful illness
6. Edward's anemia, which I assume is mild or else they would have made a bigger deal of it, but I think of it at every meal
7. Our life insurance premium due the day after I write my annual check in memory of the boy who took me on my first date, who died when we were 30
8. My high school boyfriend has left his wife and two children and "wants to talk" (fat.chance.)
10. I have a massive, advanced ear infection that I didn't even know I had. I saw the doctor this morning because my teeth were hurting and my ears were itching, and she says there is to be no Messing Around: if after 24 hours on the antibiotic I feel any worse, I have to go to Urgent Care and not wait for Tuesday to make an appointment
11. My youngest baby starting preschool next week
12. A friend's marriage is teetery
I've kind of jumbled those all up, the serious and the less-serious. They're all jumbled up in my mind, too: I feel like I have so much to do and think about and remember! I don't feel STRESSED, really---but I do feel WIRED. I've had to cut wayyyyy down on coffee, because I feel like my baseline is at the 2-cup point right now, before I've had a single sip.
Life-improving products, part 4 - (Continued from part 1, part 2, and part 3.) Stearns Youth Life Vest (photo from Amazon.com). I’d been too scared to take the kids to any body of water oth...