This is the correct way to eat Sugar Babies:
1. Put one Sugar Baby in mouth. Chew until integrity of jellybean-like exterior/interior is lost, and the graininess has become prominent---roughly 10-15 chews.
2. Introduce a second Sugar Baby. It will take fewer chews for the mixture to be predominantly grainy again. Chew until the feeling is less "chewing on yummy grainy candy" and more "can't get a grip with teeth and will need to swallow it soon"---roughly 25-30 additional chews. Add another Sugar Baby.
3. Continue in this manner until either the jaw or the palate desires a break, at which point cease adding Sugar Babies and swallow when natural to do so.
4. Rest. Use tongue to discover and remove small Sugar Baby deposits from teeth.
5. When ready, resume with step 1.
Shopping ideas for summer fun - Normally this time of year I’m buying a batch of Summer Survival Gear Treats. I like to buy a new CD for the driving back and forth to lessons and camp; a ...