Kitten Lovecakes, cheer me up this morning. I am droopy and cranky for no good reason. I will say some happy things, and then you will say some, and maybe this will have a dedroopifying effect. Little or big, all things happy, deposit them here.
1. I am going to see my niece again! In early September!
2. A friend sent me a care package out of the blue. By TOTAL COINCIDENCE, I'd sent HER a care package out of the blue, and it arrived at her house the same day hers arrived at mine.
3. I have all the ingredients on hand for either cookies or brownies.
4. There is plenty of coffee.
5. The mail has not yet arrived, so there is still the possibility that it will contain something fun.
6. Okay, I am running out of things. Your turn.
Gift ideas for an 8-year-old, part 1 of 2 - I have TWO 8-year-olds to buy for, so I’m going to split it up into two posts. Today will be the things we’re getting for Edward. I dislike saying “Gift id...