I used Q-tips dipped in bleach. I was originally going for flowers, but it ended up being fireworks. I wore the shirt yesterday and thought it looked cute.
Here's my latest library stack. I estimate I'll read one book all the way through, start and reject three books, and never get around to the others.
In case the titles aren't clear, they are:
- The Little Giant of Aberdeen County, by Tiffany Baker
- Bitch Creek, by William G. Tapply
- The Little Stranger, by Sarah Waters
- The Believers, by Zoë Heller
- Here's the Story: Surviving Macia Brady and Finding My True Voice, by Maureen McCormick
- I'll Scream Later, by Marlee Matlin
- The Other Queen, by Philippa Gregory
- The Necklace: Thirteen Women and the Experiment that Transformed Their Lives, by Cheryl Jarvis