But I will still be fasting this weekend. I have stopped feeling sorry that I did not start the same day Erica did: 7 days is PLENTY of this.
Do you know, if I were designing Swistle's Ideal Blogger Conference (Blogstle), I would want it to be a jean-and-tees event. Pajamas would be okay, too. Comfy shoes. Ponytails. Now entering the mascara-free zone.
Lots of food: big buffet tables of pizza and chicken and tacos and chips and these potatoes, a big freezer case of ice cream pints (container of spoons nearby), big pots of melted cheese and melted chocolate and pizza sauce for dipping. We'd skip the vegetables, even if we like them, so that no one could make anyone else feel bad by self-righteously eating nothing but a plate of produce and then claiming to be stuffed.
There would be no "early morning yoga" to sign up for, heavens no. There would be no early-morning ANYTHING to sign up for: if I have time away from the kids, I am SLEEPING IN. Things to sign up for would include:
- Breakfast in Bed (Served at 10:30 a.m.)
- Dessert in Bed (Served at 10:30 p.m.)
- Someone Else Doing Our Nails While We Sit in a Long Row and Talk
- Haircuts Without Having to Arrange Babysitting
- Seminar: Is This Fun or What?
- Seminar: Are You Tired of Hearing Yourself Called a Narcissist Because You Write Publicly? and Other Blogger Woes
- Debate: Pie, Yummy or Yucky? (Tastes Provided)
- Brownie Lesson: Bake a Batch or Just Sit Near Counter and Watch/Taste/Talk
- Debate: Fudge, With or Without Nuts? (Pound of Each Provided to Each Participant)
- Book Club Meeting: Everyone Lie Around With a Lightweight Book She Wants to Read, Reading Funny/Interesting Parts Aloud
- Fitness: Watch 1980s Fitness Videos and Make Snorting Sounds
- Lab: Try Every Single Sephora Philosophy Product Ever Made
- Hanging Around Talking
If you are interested in other events, please let me know and I'll see if I can find an instructor.