Good morning! and welcome to the Group Effort Pay it Forward! In case you have been SKIMMING, here is what's happening:
1) A whole bunch of us are starting fresh new Pay it Forward contests, all together, all at the same time. Anyone may join in. (Email the URL of your contest to swistle at gmail dot com so I can add you to the list.)
2) All the contests will end Friday July 4th. Keep checking this post for more contests: I'll keep posting them here as more start up.
3) Each winner will get a gift in the mail. Each winner will then continue on the grand tradition, holding his or her own Pay it Forward contest. Typically such a contest starts with a photo of the received loot, so we can all snoop nosily.
I will link below to all the contests, adding more as more start. Please feel free to click right on down the list, entering every single one: that is in fact what we have in mind here. Please feel free to enter even if you are also throwing a contest: this has the potential to create fun little loops.
If you win more than one contest, you can throw a single Pay it Forward contest of your own, choosing one winner for each time you won. OR, you can accept one winning and ask the other bloggers to choose a new winner.
A few people wanted to enter the contest, even though they don't have blogs. For those, I will draw additional winners from my own Pay it Forward contest. The blogless participants are:
1) Dynamita, who lives in LONDON, and that immediately makes me wonder about COOL LONDON STUFF.
2) My good brick-and-mortar friend Lee.
3) Andrea, who lives in AUSTRALIA, and that immediately makes me wonder about COOL AUSTRALIAN STUFF.
4) Libby, who once thought I was British and therefore was immediately on my good side.
And now here is a list of blogs running Pay it Forward contests (I'll keep adding to it as people keep emailing me) (hint: the ones toward the bottom of the list have been up for less time, and therefore have fewer entries and a greater chance of winning):
Parking at Home
Mimi All Me
My Little Monkey
and the duck said...
The New Girl
All Dressed Up
Twists and Turns
Messing With Texas
Cerebral Palsy Baby
Move Along - There's Nothing to See Here
It's Not About That Anyway
Just a Bunch of Silliness, Really
Life of a Daycare Girl
As Many as We're Given
Keeping Up With the Laughlins...
Emblita's External Monologue
Honest and Truly!
It's My Life
Get Up and Play
Clueless but Hopeful Mama
Sunday School Rebel
Tina Hearts Adam
Emily is Enceinte
Yes, I Would Really Like to be Thin
A Little Left of Lost
The True Adventures of Axel and Outlaw
This? Is Not the Life I Ordered!
No Whey, Mama
Life in the Fast Lane
A is for Beautiful
Learning to Love Life in a Tiny Town...
Swistle: Baby Names
The Princess of Quite a Lot
Today is a Different Day
Thank You For Not Being Perky
Enter, enter! And don't forget to enter mine as well, by leaving a comment on this post. You can say anything: "Me, me!" "I hereby enter," "ENTERING," "You are a goddess to me," whatevs. If you need help coming up with something, you can tell me if you know how to swim. Okay, go!
Life-improving products, part 4 - (Continued from part 1, part 2, and part 3.) Stearns Youth Life Vest (photo from Amazon.com). I’d been too scared to take the kids to any body of water oth...