March 24, 2007

Testing Music Dealie

Does this little orange rectangle play you a song when you click the play button? (The song starts out a little soft and indistinct, and then gets clearer and louder.)



I felt dumb about not being able to correctly do that music meme a few days ago, so I showed Paul the music dealie in one of Sundry's posts, and I said to him, "Get that for me! I want it!"--just like Veruca Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, only without the accent or the foot-stomping. And he did. So if the orange rectangle does indeed play you a song, you can thank Sundry and Paul.

And then I'll need to go re-post that music meme.

11 comments:

jen said...

it plays for me! How come they start out so soft though? Is that a software thing? It happens to me with Sundry's as well.

Thanks Paul and Sundry!

On another note, My sister would NOT believe me that Veruca Salt was that girl's name, and then changed her tune and tried to tell me it was a band before it was the girl. Don't you love much-younger sibs who are almost intentionally clueless like that?

Trena said...

It works, it works!!!!

Shelly said...

I got it to play also. Does that mean you're going to teach the rest of us how to do it b/c I don't have a clue either!

desperate housewife said...

I couldn't get it to work. But we all know I'm a little behind in the technical aspects of most things, so... Could just be me.

Becky said...

It works. Now I want one!

Omaha Mama said...

Yes, it plays. And now I want it!!!
I just did the music meme yesterday sans links. Would be much better with the little orange things!

coffee stained said...

it works for me! now I want one too :-)

jen - my brother often does the same thing. he is 7 years younger than I am.

Mommy Daisy said...

It worked here.

DH - Try clicking the "play" arrow twice. Sometimes it needs an extra click.

Kris H. said...

Yup...we have music!

Thank you Paul and Sundry!

penny said...

yep! Fun song, I like it!

Leah said...

You've seen the video of the guy lipsynching to that song while sitting at his computer, yes?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vqr2q3YPu4E