March 12, 2007

Real Moms...Uh...

Jennifer at Playgroups Are No Place For Children has tagged me for a meme. Jennifer's crack at it was so good and so funny, I kept trying to do it. I kept being like, "Real Moms......um......*drool*......Oh, I know! Real Moms......uh......they, uh......they. Uh." Apparently Real Moms sometimes have insufficient brain cells not currently occupied with saying "I'm pregnant I'm pregnant I'm pregnant I'm pregnant I'm pregnant I'm pregnant." Instead I'm sending you over to her to see hers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real moms...delegate.

Shelly said...

Have stretch marks.

Mrs. Flinger said...

Hi! And oh, um, apparently this is not your first kid. I told you I'd have to stop in because WOW, holy cow! You're my new hero. :-) And here I am freaking about about the transition to two. heh.

I like the comments above about real moms. Real moms don't get to poo alone.

nonsoccermom said...

Real moms struggle to keep a straight face when their 4-year-old says something they shouldn't.

desperate housewife said...

Hmm... Real moms barely flinch when their kids eat leftover goldfish from three hours ago off the floor.