March 26, 2007

Do-Overs: Music Meme. Also, Instructions.

Listen up, everyone, and Professor Swistle will tell you how to get a little orange music-playing rectangle of your very own!

First! Go to http://www.radioblogclub.com/

Second! Register! It's free. You do have to give them a user name, a password, and a valid email address, but you don't have to answer any of the other personal questions.

Third! In the box that says, "Enter an artist's name or song title," you should enter an artist's name or song title.

Fourth! From the list of matches, choose the one you think is probably the one you want. Click the little blue box next to the title.

Fifth! Because you clicked that box, some stuff will have appeared in a column on the right. That stuff will be marked 1, 2, and 3. 1 is the preview: what your little box looks like right this minute. 2 lets you fiddle around with the colors to make your little box look snappy on your own personal site. 3 is the code you cut and paste into your blog entry to make the little box appear.

Now. I'm going to redo the music meme, because now I can do it right.

The Flying Mum tagged me for a "7 Songs I've Been Enjoying Lately" meme. I'm supposed to select 7 songs (see title of meme) that I've been enjoying lately (see title of meme), and I'm supposed to include links so you can mock my choices on the spot.

1) Dragostea Din Tei, by OZone


2) Welcome to the Black Parade, by My Chemical Romance


3) Life Less Ordinary, by Carbon Leaf


4) What Hurts the Most, by Rascal Flatts


5) Behind These Hazel Eyes, by Kelly Clarkson


6) Too Little Too Late, by JoJo


7) Angel, by Shaggy


I tag Shelly of Scenic Overlook and Laura of Coffee Stained.

6 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Oooh, I LOVE that Kelly Clarkson song! I forgot about it, so thanks for reminding me! :D

Jonna said...

"Life Less Ordinary" is one of my favorites. If you haven't picked up more of their stuff, I recommend "5 Alive"

Also, "What About Everything?" is my favorite off of that album. It so wonderfully captures that bygone era of snowball thinking right after college. Le sigh. Ooh ooh, and "Changeless."

Bunny said...

This is my comment to say I really have been reading (I swear!) I've just been in over my head in baby birthday party and stuff. But I keep reading. I love that you waddle. And that you have a conversation about being a fireman. And I'm so glad I haven't been tagged for the music meme (knock on wood) because I don't listen to music unless you count whatever is on the radio that I don't know the name of. So I'd be really really bad at this one.

nowheymama said...

Wow, your meme is much prettier than mine. Meme envy! :)

Shelly said...

Uh oh, the pressure!! I'll do it, just be warned it might take me awhile. My skillz are lacking and my baby is Very Cranky which makes for a bad combination!

Anonymous said...

"Behind These Hazel Eyes" and "What Hurts the Most" are my favorites among these.