In case you have not yet had a chance to develop Hot Fudge Tasting rules for your household, I offer ours for your use:
1) You are allowed to dip a finger into the cooling hot fudge sauce, though you would be advised to check first to make sure it is not still molten.
2) You may dip that finger only one time.
3) Your finger must be clean to begin with.
4) If you are going back for another taste, you must use a new finger.
5) Be careful to leave at least one finger clean, for turning on the faucet afterward. A thumb is good for this purpose, since it is not very good for dipping anyway.
Gift ideas for an 8-year-old, part 1 of 2 - I have TWO 8-year-olds to buy for, so I’m going to split it up into two posts. Today will be the things we’re getting for Edward. I dislike saying “Gift id...